Linear Current Booster/Pump Driver
12 V @ 30 Amps with NomInal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Greatly increases water flow, even under reduced sunlight conditions (over 40% likely)
- Voltage limited output to 15 / 30 V
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float/dry switch input for on/off control
- Ultra high efficiency, >94%
- Weatherproof NEMA enclosure
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12||24|
|Nominal PV Input (V)||12||24|
|Maximum PV Input (V)||50||50|
|Maximum Output (A)||30||30|
|Maximum Output (A)
short term – 10 sec
- approx. 11lb.
- 10″ x 8″ x 4″ nominal, NEMA 3R (rainproof) enclosure
- Power: PV and Load
- #6 AWG AWG Eurostyle terminal block
- Voltage select, float/dry switch control
- Signal: #16 AWG Eurostyle terminal block
- -40 to 70 deg. C
- Nema 3R Enclosure
- This Pump Power Tracker(TM) is quite capable of putting out over 60 amps into a stalled load even from a single 30 watt 4.5 amp panel. It is recommended that a fuse or over temperature switch matched to your pump motor be incorporated in the system to protect your pump or motor. The units internal fuse will protect the unit.
- Float switch operation draws microamps of current, ie: small wire gauge, allowing long distance runs between float switches/holding tanks, and PV / pump driver without the need to string long lines of heavy gauge wire.
- Unit is a true 40 amp unit, all necessary derating already accounted for. Unit is capable of 50 amp operation with normal derating practices.
- As with all electronics, it is recommended the unit not be mounted in direct sunshine.
Note: In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications subject to change without notice.