Linear Current Booster/Pump Driver
12/24 V @ 30 Amps with Nominal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Greatly increases water flow, even under reduced sunlight conditions (over 40% likely)
- Voltage limited output to 15 / 30 V
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float/dry switch input for on/off control
- Ultra high efficiency, >95%
- Weatherproof NEMA 4 enlosure
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12||24 (72 cell)||24 (60 cell)|
|Nominal PV Input (V)||15||36||30|
|Maximum PV Input (V)||50||50||50|
|Maximum Output (A)||30||30||30|
|Maximum Output (A)
short term – 10 sec
- approx. 2 lbs
- 5″ x5″ x 3.25″ nominal, NEMA 4R (rainproof, sealed) enclosure
- Power: PV and Load
- PV Input – #10 AWG flying leads
- Motor Output – 2 x #12 AWG flying leads
- Voltage select, float/dry switch control
- Signal: #22 AWG flying leads
- -40 to 70 deg. C
- NEMA 4 enclosure rating
- This Pump Power Tracker(TM) is quite capable of putting out over 60 amps into a stalled load even from a single 30 watt 4.5 amp panel. It is recommended that a fuse or over temperature switch matched to your pump motor be incorporated in the system to protect your pump or motor.
- Float switch operation draws microamps of current, ie: small wire gauge, allowing long distance runs between float switches/holding tanks, and PV / pump driver without the need to string long lines of heavy gauge wire.
- Unit is a true 40 amp unit, all necessary derating already accounted for.
- As with all electronics, it is recommended the unit not be mounted in direct sunshine.
Note: In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications subject to change without notice.