Linear Current Booster/Pump Driver
12/24 V @ 15 Amps with Nomnal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Greatly increases water flow, even under reduced sunlight conditions (over 40% likely)
- Voltage limited output
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float switch input for on/off control
- Single unit switchable 12V or 24V
- Ultra high efficiency, >94%
- Weatherproof NEMA enclosure
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12 or 24|
|Nominal PV Input (V)||12 or 24|
|Maximum PV Input (V)||50|
|Maximum Output (A)||15|
|Maximum Output (A)
short term – 10 sec
- approx. 2 lb.
- 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 2″ nominal, resembling a junction box with mounting feet
- Power: PV and Load
- 6 inch # 16 AWG flying leads
- Input: Red = PV +, Black = PV –
- Output White = Pump +, Blue = Pump –
- Signal: float switch, 12/24 V select
- 6 inch # 24 flying leads yellow: connect to PV – = OFF for float switch operation
- 6 inch # 24 flying leads purple: connect to PV – = 24 V operation disconnected = 12 V operation
- 6 inch # 24 flying leads red / black: Output Current Sense scaled at 50 mv = 10 A
- -40 to 70 deg. C
- N/A Nema 4 enclosure
- This Pump Power Tracker(TM) is quite capable of putting out over 15 amps into a stalled load even from a single 30 watt 4.5 amp panel. It is recommended that a fuse or overtemperature switch matched to your pump motor be incorporated in the system to protect your pump or motor.
- Float switch operation draws microamps of current, ie: small wire gauge, allowing long distance runs between float switches/holding tanks, and PV / pump driver without the need to string long lines of heavy gauge wire.
- Unit is a true 15 amp unit, all necessary derating already accounted for. Unit is capable of 20 amp operation with normal derating practices.
- As with all electronics, it is recommended the unit not be mounted in direct sunshine.
Note: In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications subject to change without notice.